1. collect product demand in the industry, analyze future industry situation and product trends, and provide data support for product development;
2. communicate with customers on Vcm/Lens technology regularly, share the company's latest product development progress and planning, and get customers' needs to promote accordingly;
3. provide technical and data support for customers to select Vcm/Lens, solve the technical problems encountered by customers in the selection, and give reasonable solutions.
1. Responsible for guranteeing quality of materials from suppliers, incoming inspection, process inspection, customer complaints, etc.
2. Analyze the cause of the failure when an abnormality occurs, propose a temporary countermeasure, and synchronize the supplier to propose an improvement report, that is, an 8D report, track and confirm the improvement effect, and conduct on-site audit and inspection if necessary;
3. Supplier performance evaluation and quality improvement promotion:
a. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual comprehensive scores for supplier's incoming material quality, online quality status, abnormal response timeliness, and degree of cooperation. For suppliers with low scores, it is required to rectify within a time limit;
b. Conduct regular audits of suppliers every year. When quality is unstable or major abnormalities occur, suppliers are subject to irregular audits;
c. Conduct regular quality meeting reviews with suppliers;
4. Control the supplier's process;
5. Responsible for the recognition and later monitoring of molds;
6. Responsible for developing IQC inspection specifications, and providing inspectors with timely training;
7. Participate in the evaluation and release of the initial sample of suppliers;
8. Participate in the development and review of new suppliers, and evaluate the new suppliers together with the procurement and R&D departments;
9. Evaluate and advance the 4M application submitted by suppliers.
1. New product introduction: Introduce new products to the production department according to the information provided by R&D department;
2. The improvement of mass production efficiency: find ways to improve the production efficiency of mass production, increase production capacity and reduce production cost according to the production demand and process;
3, equipment improvement: improve equipments to increase production capacity according to production needs,making full use of equipments.
1. Responsible for the entrance maintenance and repair of production equipments, and timely eliminate equipment failures;
2. Carry out maintenance work on production equipments according to the maintenance plan to ensure normal operation of the equipment;
3.keep equipment maintenance records and equipment history records.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years experience in project management in the electronics industry;
2. Proficient in and can fluently communicate in Korean/Japanese/English
3, integrate, rigorous and meticulous, with a high sense of responsibility, confidentiality and good professional conduct.